|Anal sex play is speedily gaining popularity. It includes both internal anal penetration and outer stimulation of the anus or any part of the buttocks. It is a safe and healthy means to expand your exploration into the world of pleasant sensations. Unlike some other forms of sex, anal sex brings about both physical and psychological satisfaction, and for many partners it demonstrates unknown forms of their sexuality.
The best way to try out anal sex play is through the use of anal toys. Actually, any sex toy you use for anal, rectal or prostate stimulation is an anal sex toy. Nevertheless, there are some important safety precautions to be considered, when anal sex toys are used. It is advisable to use specially designed anal sex toys that are absolutely safe for this form of sex. There are anal beads, anal wands and probes, strap on vibrators, anal dildos, butt plugs that are purpose-built for a partner to experience sexual gratification.
Beneath are a few necessary facts to be fully-aware of to assure you play with your sex toys safely.
• First of all, whatever touches the anus should not touch anything else. Entering the vagina after anal stimulation is health-threatening. This can bring about serious infections.
• If compared to the vagina, the anus is not self-lubricating. So, lubricants secure smooth and painless anal penetration. Water-based lubricants are preferable, as oil-based ones destroy the latex of a condom, thus, making it useless.
• Ensure that the anal toy used is seamless and smooth and has a specially-designed barrier preventing the entire toy from penetrating into the rectum.
• Anal toys intended for prostate gland massage can also be used for G-spot stimulation.
• Some partners use painkillers to numb pain during anal sex. However, the pain is the way your body warns you that something is wrong. Therefore, stop anaesthetising yourself and discover causes of the pain.
• Keep in mind you are always at risk of catching STDs (sexually transmitted diseases through anal sex play. Therefore, contraception is mandatory.
Remember that safe sex is the key to healthy life. Be cautious.